From Sun Myung Moon Archive
- June 14 - Birth of son Kook Jin Moon.
- October 1 - 777-Couple Blessing.
- Start of "God Bless America Festivals" (1972-1976).
- First conference of the International Conference on the Unity of Sciences, founded in 1968.
- Founding of the Unification Thought Institute. Unification Thought is a philosophy that comprises Rev. Moon's basic teachings.
Unification Thought Institute was founded in 1972, conducting international seminars seeking basic solutions to the philosophical issues at the root of the chaos in modern society. Unification Thought, a philosophy that encapsulates Rev. Moon's basic teachings, provides keys through which traditional religions, philosophies, and cultures can be harmonized
- Founding of the Professors World Peace Academy.
- Teams of missionaries with members from Japan, the United States and Europe are sent to 120 new mission countries.
- Founding of the International Relief and Friendship Foundation (IRRF), to provide humanitarian relief.
- Founding of the Sekai Nippo, Japanese daily newspaper.
- Founding of the Unification Theological Seminary, Barrytown, New York.
- January 20 - Birth of son Kwon Jin.
- February 8 - 1800-Couple Blessing.
- June 15 - Birth of daughter Sun Jin.
- Establishment of the Isshin Hospital in Japan, integrating Oriental and Western medicine.
- Founding of the World Media Association, an international forum for media professionals and opinion leaders.
- May 17 - Birth of son Young Jin.
- May 21 - 118-Couple Blessing in London.
- August 6 - Birth of son Hyung Jin.
- ↑ Kook Jin Moon Wikipedia
- ↑ Unification Thought articles On the website of The Research Institute for the Integration of World Thought
- ↑ Professors World Peace Academy website
- ↑ IRFF website
- ↑ Segye Times website
- ↑ Unification Theological Seminary website
- ↑ Isshin Hospital Some information
- ↑ Hyung Jin Moon Wikipedia