Moon, Sun Myung
From Sun Myung Moon Archive
(Redirected from Sun Myung Moon)
|Moon, Sun Myung|
|Full name||Moon Sun Myung|
|Other names||Moon Yongmyung|
|Date of birth||1920 - February - 25|
|Date of death||2012 - September - 03|
|Tags||Religious leaders, Entrepreneurs, Sexual issues, Moon's children, Moon's wives, Unification Church, Fishing|
Sun Myung Moon is widely known as the founder of the Unification Church.
Sun Myung Moon last marriage was with Hak Ja Han. They have 14 children.
Previously he had been married to Sun Kil Choi from 1945 until 1957. They had 1 child.
Sun Myung Moon has also fathered children with Myung Hee Kim and Annie Choi.
Followers of the Unification Church are revering Sun Myung Moon and Hak Ja Han as the "True Parents". Their children are called the "True Children" and their family is called the "True Family".
Sun Myung Moon - Wikip 150706
- 1984 06 26 - tparents.org - Testimony of Sun Myung Moon at the Hearing on Religious Freedompr148
- 2009 08 05 - NKECONWATCH - Google Earth fun: Kim Jong Il and Sun Myung Moonpr210 - This article shows the birthplace of Sun Myung Moon and Kim Jong Il using Google Earth
- 2013 - Tongil.org - Family tree of Sun Myung Moonpr249
- HWDYKYM - Hyo Min Eu: exploited by Moon, then shunned by Moon.pr176
- HWDYKYM - Moon took Hee Jin away from his mother when he was about 5 - Images and comments about Hee Jin Moon.pr187
- HWDYKYM - Moon with children from three different women - Article talks about the relationships that Sun Myung Moon had with Sun Kil Choi and Myung Hee Kim.pr128
- HWDYKYM - Moon left his wife and infant son in 1946 to join the “wife of Jehovah”pr93
New Republic: The Fall of the House of Moon
- 1956 - Won Pok Choi, Sun Myung Moon and Duk Sam Leepr127
- 1962? - Sun Myung Moon and his son Hee Jin Moon wearing ceremonial robespr134
- 1965 10 10 - Seoul - Sun Myung Moon and his family at Kimpo Airport upon Moon's return to Korea after his first world tourpr137
- 1974 07 18 - Tokyo - Sung Jin Moon, Dong Sook Kim, Won Pok Choi, Sun Myung Moon and Hak Ja Han at Sung Jin Moon's wedding picnicpr123
- 1977 02 02 - Sun Myung Moon - signaturepr145
- 1984 - Danbury Prison - Official prisoners picture of Sun Myung Moonpr244
- Hak Ja Han, Sun Myung Moon and Won Pok Choi during a ceremony at an offering tablepr124
- Hak Ja Han, Sun Myung Moon and Won Pok Choi wearing crowns and white robespr125
- Sun Myung Moon holding a Yehwa gunpr180
- Won Pok Choi sitting at the table next to Sun Myung Moonpr122
- Han, Hak Ja - his wife
- Change of Blood Lineage through Ritual Sex in the Unification Church, Part I by K.L. Nevalainenpr94, Part 2pr95, Part 3pr96 - This book is about the origins and history of the Blessing of Marriage Ceremony of the Unification Church.
- Hearing before the Subcommittee 1984.pdf 
- NEW HOPE Twelve Talks by Sun Myung Moon.pdf
- Sun Myung Moon - The life and mission of Jesus Christ.pdf
- ↑ 1984 - Hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary. United States Senate, Ninety-Eighth Congress, Second Session on Oversight on the State of Religious Liberty in America Today. This report begins with the statements of two committee members, Senators Orrin G. Hatch and Patrick J. Leahy. Witnesses included Laurence H. Tribe, Harvard Law School; William B. Ball, an attorney; Everett Sileven, Faith Baptist Church, Louisville, Nebraska; Dr. Greg Dixon, National Chairman of Unregistered Churches; Rev. Charles V. Bergstrom, Lutheran Council in the United States; Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Unification Church; Rev. Paul Weaver, Trinity Baptist Church in Williston, Vermont; and a panel consisting of D. James Kennedy, Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Herbert W. Titus, CBN University, Virginia Beach, Virginia; Edward V. Hill, Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Los Angeles; and John Buchanan, People for the American Way. Included in the proceedings are prepared statements, testimony, letters, and additional materials submitted. Appendices include additional submissions for the record from the Unification Church; a letter to Senator Hatch from Edward Canfield, with a list of exhibits; and additional statements from Richard Gravely, International Society for Krishna Consciousness; Dr. Bob Jones, Bob Jones University; Rev. John D. Stanard III, Church of Scientology, with the Church of Scientology Creed; and letters and enclosures sent to the committee.